Thanx to Lee at Traxxion

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edjo69

Reaction score
Well I got my Traxxion spring kit last week and had alittle re-build party yesterday. New springs with buffer kit, upper and lower bushings, all new seals and clips and some fresh Maxima 10weight oil. The Traxxion kit is very nicley thought out and completely eliminates spring/inner stantion contact. My left oil seal was toast and the right one was fine, go figure. Anyways it all went smoothly, used some nice grease Lee reccomended to assemble the bushings and seals. She's tip-top. Thanx Lee. Now I just need some snow to melt!!

Congratulations....you're going to love the difference the front suspension upgrade makes. It'll be a different bike!

Well I got my Traxxion spring kit last week and had alittle re-build party yesterday. New springs with buffer kit, upper and lower bushings, all new seals and clips and some fresh Maxima 10weight oil. The Traxxion kit is very nicley thought out and completely eliminates spring/inner stantion contact. My left oil seal was toast and the right one was fine, go figure. Anyways it all went smoothly, used some nice grease Lee reccomended to assemble the bushings and seals. She's tip-top. Thanx Lee. Now I just need some snow to melt!!

Got contact info.?

I was just at Traxxion on Friday with FJRFencer to pick-up both of his bikes. These guys are the real deal. We got the tour of their facility and it's pretty impressive. They make all of the suspension parts right there at their shop.

Lee is a great guy and of course sharp as a tack when it comes to all things suspension. I'm going to keep working on him about coming to EOM this year.

JW