Georgia FJR Riders Group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
I'm going to put together a Georgia FJR Riders Group. The goal of the list will be to put together group rides and starting in the spring we are going to have FJR Bike Nights!! Myself and others have kicked around doing a group Iron Butt ride in the spring?

To sign-up for the list go here and fill out your information: Georgia Riders List

Note that you don't have to live in Georgia to be on the list but most of the activities will be based in Georgia.

Thanks,

JW

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I have to be from Georgia? I used to work there, does that count?

Come on man, read the instructions.... Sheeesh!!

You don't have to be from Georgia to join the list, but realize that most of the events will be either based in Georgia or will start and finish there.
BTW: I got your email address but you never have told me your real name? I'll just put BB's better half! :rolleyes:

JW

Sounds like a plan to me. An I think BB should be allowed in, but I'm not so sure about that character she's married too :ermm:

Jason, if you need help organizing anything, I'm happy to help.

I'm going to put together a Georgia FJR Riders Group. The goal of the list will be to put together group rides and starting in the spring we are going to have FJR Bike Nights!! Myself and others have kicked around doing a group Iron Butt ride in the spring?
If you would like to be a part of the group please send me a PM with your first and last name as well as your email address. I will reply back to you with my email address so you can add it to your safe sender list so your spam filter won't block upcoming announcements.

You don't have to be from Georgia to join the list, but realize that most of the events will be either based in Georgia or will start and finish there.

Attn Newbies/Lurkers: To send me a PM, click on my user name to the left of this post and one of the options is "send message".

Also post up on this thread so others can see who's in. If you have questions or ideas, post up!!

Thanks,

JW
Yahoo! :yahoo: :yahoo: Let's ride.

I'm in and look forward to the Georgia Iron Butt. I'll be happy to have the result of the private list and wonder if there is a possibility that phone numbers can be voluntarily offered as an additional and immediate contact method? I'll be glad to create an Excel spreadsheet list of all the info and also convert it to a pdf file for easy sharing if riders and passengers are interested.

Mike / gasportrider

I'll be happy to have the result of the private list and wonder if there is a possibility that phone numbers can be voluntarily offered as an additional and immediate contact method? I'll be glad to create an Excel spreadsheet list of all the info and also convert it to a pdf file for easy sharing if riders and passengers are interested.
Mike / gasportrider
Mike,

Thanks for the offer, I have updated my original post to ask for phone number as well. Pretty much everyone is sending it already so we should have a good list. I have already created a spreadsheet and will email it to everyone on the list once it's more complete.

Thanks,

JW

Great idea Jason. Thanks for getting this started.

Looking forward to some great spring rides! :yahoo:

PM on the way!

JW,

I'm in, PM sent. I might do the GA Iron Butt to get ready for the Bun Burner that I'm planning to do on the way to the NAFO. Is anybody else making plans to make the ride out to Colorado in July?

Ride safe,

Toss me in that Briar Patch,

Robert W. Rominger (Gyrobob)

Newnan, GA

2004 FJR ABS

Will be 61 on Thursday (28 Feb)

normally referred to as Bob,... usual username in various forums is Gyrobob

Oh!!! BY THE WAY!!! How many of you Georgia FJR types will be at the FJR get together on 6 March in Ponce Inlet for Daytona Bike Week? The meet will be at a worthwhile restaurant called Down the Hatch on the morning of the 6th. Hope to see lots of you (us) there!!

Last edited by a moderator: