Front Wheel Lock

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This lock looks schweeeet!!!

Closest dealer I could find was Guadalajara, Mx.

Couldn't find a web-page link to go to. :angry:

Interesting(probably not safe, or smart) that the rider didn't shut off his bike to disconnect the brake lock. :blink:

Wouldn't take too much to accidently engage the trans in gear while replacing his foot peg. :bigeyes:

He was also carrying his key seperately from his ignition set apparently. It would make sense to keep them together as a reminder, eh? <_<

"QUOTE (madmike2 @ Nov 27 2005, 09:14 PM)

What the heck is a Yamaha XJR 1300?

naked euro version of the 1300 NO really no bs !

https://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/yamaha_xjr_1300_2003.php "

Not even close as earlier said....

Model: Yamaha XJR 1300

Year: 2003

Category: Naked bike

Displacement: 1251.00 ccm (76.34 cubic inches)

Engine type: In-line four

Stroke: 4

Power: 106.00 HP (77.4 kW)) @ 8000 RPM

Torque: 104.80 Nm (10.7 kgf-m or 77.3 ft.lbs) @ 6500 RPM

Not even close.
It's an updated version of the trusty Seca 900, aka XJ900R

It's called the Diversion in Europe. This is the bike I drooled over before finding out about the FJR being brought over here. I had just come off the Seca 900.
The XJR1300 is not called Diversion, at least not here in Europe. There are two "Diversions" yes, but those are the XJ600S and the XJ900S, semi-faired like the Seca was. Then there's the XJ600N, fully naked, baby sister to the XJR1300, which is called simply that, XJR1300. The XJ600N are very popular bikes among driving schools around these parts, I got my license riding one of those. I liked it so much I eventually bought the "big sister", the 1300, later on, in 2002. I rode it until October 4th this year, when some cager decided to sandwich me between his bonnet and some other cage's boot. Totaled, unfortunately. Strangest thing, I didn't have a scratch.

Last edited by a moderator: