TWN Remembrance Video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdog109socal

The Video Dude
Reaction score
:rip_1: my brother,

Video clips of Tim where taken over the past 3 years. Photos where some I took & some of them from members of the FJR fourm. Tim was the coolest dude i ever met. Im going to miss riding with him. Im definitely going to missing him flipping me off... So if your looking down on us here :fuck:

:friends:

Jdog

Last edited by a moderator:
JDog,

Before I view this video, I promise to always flip you off in my best Timmie imitation.

Single middle digit, no 1st or 3rd fingers in the 'classic' prose, just a good old fashioned :fuck:

(Even the emoticon has it right!) :rolleyes:

I thought I had cried all my tears for Tim but after watching this video I was wrong. When I view or hear memories of Tim I will probably shed a tear and remember his famous pose. Thanks for putting this together for us to share.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks jdog. I never met Tim, but I feel as though I know him through this site. Don't have much else to say, other than thanks.

That is an absolutely awesome tribute, Jdog. You have produced some exceptional stuff, but this one takes the cake. I have to believe that Tim would have been incredibly humbled by and infinitely grateful for such an outstanding tribute.