Pics of my meaningful "farkle"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunMD

Reaction score
IMG_5559.jpg

IMG_5557.jpg

:calm:

Nice, Gunny. Understated, but it says a lot and takes me back to the first days of this forum. Back when Baron von Posthofen sprinted out to the front . . . and assumed a leadership role. Very nice.

Hey, not trying to hijack the thread BUT is that one of those "spot" GPS's that sends your location?

How do you like it? I was thinking of getting one.

I'll go do a search now....sorry. :huh:

Nice, Gunny. Understated, but it says a lot and takes me back to the first days of this forum. Back when Baron von Posthofen sprinted out to the front . . . and assumed a leadership role. Very nice.
OK, that was before my, and probably a lot of others, time. Can you fill us in?

Please? :dntknw:

OK, that was before my, and probably a lot of others, time. Can you fill us in?

Please? :dntknw:
Tim Bates, aka TwoWheelNut on this forum, who was a very endeared member here and the most proliferous poster, passed away recently at an unjustified young age. His avatar moniker was Baron Von Posthofen.

Tim had 11031 posts as of his passing.

-BD

I had done a similar thing on my right saddlebag with a silver sharpie. Not as clean/sharp as yours, but i guess it's the thought that counts.

RSCN2913.jpg

Very very cool. TWN would happily give you a :fuck: with 'Hugs n Kisses'... :rolleyes:

Hey Gunny n' BeerMe...

tis ok to be a copycat?

I'm unable to have an original idea, probably like many others, and this tribute just Rocks.

Hey Gunny n' BeerMe...
tis ok to be a copycat?

I'm unable to have an original idea, probably like many others, and this tribute just Rocks.
Totally cool by me. Heck, it's not like I was going to try and copyright the number eleven thousand thirty one. :lol: