TWN MEMORIAL & Tree Plant

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdog109socal

The Video Dude
Reaction score
October 11th 2008 Creston CA.

On this day we say a final good by to our legendary Twowheelnut. The sign traveled across the country as family and friends signed it and and said their good byes. On October 11th 2008 the sign was mounted and a tree planted and I tried my best to put the hours of video in a 5 miunte tribute. So here it is. So join in on this private service.

:rip_1: Tim

You will live on forever through my videos.... :good:

Jdog

PS... We are working on a very funny video of something that took place this day...will be out ia a week or so and its not Fairlaner falling over either :clapping: Nice fall by the way i give you a 6. :fuck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job, Jeff!

First, it was an honor to be part of the "ceremony".

Second, what a great FJR family we have to share all types of experiences and to open their arms and hearts to Tim's "other" family. They are successfully assimilated and part of the collective whole.

Third, at the barbecue and sitting around the campfire at the Hondarosa, sharing and joking, I was thinking how much a part Tim played, enjoyed and is a part of the lore surrounding our FJR experience. And that he would have been in the middle of everything....saluting at will.

Hugs & kisses to Tim, to Patty, Chris and the extended Bates family and to all who were there this weekend.

Jeff, you have become the 21st Century digital "scribe" of the community. Thank you for that.

For a concise verbal description of the day, and my personal feelings about it, please see above. It says it beautifully, IMHO.

On this day we say a final good by to our legendary Twowheelnut. The sign traveled across the country as family and friends signed it and and said their good byes.
Nice job JDog. It was an honour to be given the opportunity to make my mark on the sign at EOM. I can only hope that when I pass, I've left an impression as many people as TWN did.

October 11th 2008 Creston CA.
On this day we say a final good by to our legendary Twowheelnut. The sign traveled across the country as family and friends signed it and and said their good byes. On October 11th 2008 the sign was mounted and a tree planted and I tried my best to put the hours of video in a 5 miunte tribute. So here it is. So join in on this private service.

:rip_1: Tim

You will live on forever through my videos.... :good:

======= Great job dude........ This sucks!!!! ......now my mascara is running again :sadsmiley02:

Jeff, :fuck:

Well done mi amigo, you're best yet.

Patti,

Thank you. Simply Thank You. You know what I mean.

Chris,

I am so happy to have met you, even in these circumstances, and I salute you, Sir!

I am most appreciative of your love for your brother and our friend Tim, and for your service to our county.

FJR peeps - the best!

Not sure what it is..

the bike

the forum

no....

it's the peeps..

OBTW,

FYYFF!

:fuck:

:fuck: :friends:
2247302-plus1.gif

I dropped Chris at the airport this morning he will be back next year for the reunion. Same time same place Don?????

Here are a few pictures that Karen took on Saturday..

DSC_3062.jpg

DSC_3149.jpg

DSC_3170.jpg

DSC_3177.jpg

DSC_3178.jpg

DSC_3163.jpg

DSC_3079.jpg

DSC_3083.jpg

Here is a picture of Jdog keeping us all safe from invaders

DSC_3161.jpg

The rest can be seen HERE

Post up your pics guy.