Dash shelf

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pons

Reaction score
I saw a cool dash shelf online. The front that faces the windshield was V shaped and said "FJR" in white letters. price was $70.00. I've lost the link. Anybody know what I'm describing........... :blink:

I saw a cool dash shelf online. The front that faces the windshield was V shaped and said "FJR" in white letters. price was $70.00. I've lost the link. Anybody know what I'm describing........... :blink:
Never mind, I found it. Won't fit '07 :angry2:

I wish the NLine shelf was narrower at the top, still not thrilled that is sticks out from the side of the windshield. I dont think the space is all that usable anyway. I do like having my GPS up high and I can see it better...

I wish the NLine shelf was narrower at the top, still not thrilled that is sticks out from the side of the windshield. I dont think the space is all that usable anyway. I do like having my GPS up high and I can see it better...
Say what? Space not usable? Sticks out beyond the windshield? This is the N-Line dash on my '06.

d835ca7c.jpg

Is it just me or is 12.4 rolling down the road..... pretty low??? :eh-smiley:
Dang, no wonder it didn't want to start the other day! Good eye, too.

Actually, it's just the way I have it wired. I have a 3-position switch that can display the voltage when the bike is off, no display at all, or when it's running. But since it's through a relay it displays lower than actual. But that particular cold winter day last year, on the way home from the White Stag Rally, I had all the heat cranked up. And no problems, then or since (except a few weeks ago when I went to start it and head out to this year's White Stag. I think the battery's life may be coming to an end (66,000 miles later).

Say what? Space not usable? Sticks out beyond the windshield? This is the N-Line dash on my '06.

d835ca7c.jpg
I'm liking that. :yahoo:

I'd like to see LdRyder go up and down my washed out, whooped out, rutted out dirt road for a year! :rofl: I love ya LD, really!

d835ca7c.jpg

I see your V1 remote display; where is the main unit?

I have mine on a legal speeding mount but not happy with it; looking for alternatives including the remote display.