Stupid is

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Well, I just did something stupid.

Got the fjr all back together, test ride ok.

Hey, while I'm here, change the oil. Good idea.

Damn, 1 qt short. Where do I have a qt? Oh yeah, Old Blue, the F250, in the gang box. Oh, it's been opened. No big deal.

Blurp in the funnel goes some snotty looking oil/water mix.

DAMN IT.

Drain it.

No oil at la Honderosa.

No ride tomorrow..

oh well

:lol:

damn hard to perfect, huh?

Hang tight Don, five quarts are in the mail...

Jackass!

:jester:

[SIZE=8pt]I've never done anything like that[/SIZE] :banghead:

DC - Now I know what DC stands for. :dribble: :p :lol:

I never put old oil sludge etc, anywhere near where new oil is. New oil is in the case or on shelf. Old oil in gallon jugs on the floor in the corner.

Have any olive oil?... extra virgin... :p ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a deal for ya...

When I changed the oil on my FJR on Friday, I managed to overfill the damn thing. :angry:

So I can spot you a bit of oil overfill.

Anybody got a turkey baster I can borrow? :blink:

Aw hell Don.. That is nothing!

I had the rear tire off to lube the spline and replace the tire, and when I re-assembed the bike, I took off right away to Reno (from SLC). Wondered why the rear brake kinda felt mushy along the way but didn't really think about it since I'm always on the front brakes, and would just check it out when I arrived in Reno..

um yeah.. when I got to Reno I looked and realized that both brakepads were on the same side of the disc.. DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!

Anyone want me to help them change a rear tire? I'm pretty good at it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww..

I got a deal for ya...
When I changed the oil on my FJR on Friday, I managed to overfill the damn thing. :angry:

I got it right, on both bikes.................let's not mention the burnt fingers on both hands tho, m'kay?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a deal for ya...

I got it right, on both bikes.................let's not mention the burnt fingers on both hands tho, m'kay?
I'm good at making wet spots, just sayin'... :rolleyes:

I got a deal for ya...

I'm good at making wet spots, just sayin'... :rolleyes:

...and I am so hawt, I sizzle...*LOL*

another :rolleyes: