Richfield, MN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe2Lmaker

Reaction score
One of the forum group buys saved me a few bucks on tires, but the local shops were going to charge me a 'carry in' fee.

I didn't feel like surrendering my savings, so I delayed.

On a group ride with a bunch of forum members, Shane noticed my front tire and said 'It looks like you need a new front tire."

I replied, "Yeah, I know. I've got a brand new one on my basement floor." I explained the 'carry in' fee and the reason I procrastinated (like I need a reason). :)

Shane offered to mount and balance the tire for me.

If you need tires mounted and balanced, I strongly recommend contacting Shane. He promptly returned my PM and we scheduled a time that would work for both of us. He does excellent work. I understand he offers "local help wrenching, tires mounted and balanced, cruise installs, whatever". I quoted that from one of his recent posts here on the forum.

Send him a PM. Tell him Joe recommended him to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's cheap, too. And so is the service he supplies. And you will meet interesting drop ins while enjoying the talent at his famous Customer Lounge, tonights guest being KC and The Sunshine Band, minus KC, and some of the Shine.

Shane has been good to me. Being a mechanically challenged rider, it gets expensive having the stealer do most of my tire changes, and various other service work. Now I can get in on the great online tire deals. Shane has put a new set of tires on, and installed my cruise control. Wouldn't hesitate recommending him. If you are from the Twin Cities area, or plan on passing through, give him a PM, can't beat his prices.

I just had Shane put on a new rear tire for me (recommended by Joe). Very conscientious about his work & treats it like his working on his own.

I'll be calling him in the future for sure. Thanks Shane!!

Reminder: This thread isn't for discussion. Nor is it for the vendor to post themself. Read the top before posting.

Word.

Latest posts