2010 Utah 1088 Results

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2010 Utah 1088 is in the books and a great puzzle and ride.

Ken Meese - 104888 (first top place finisher consecutively)

Matt Watkins - 98270 (my first Utah podium)

Ken Morton - 91382

Other FJR Riders did well including our own Bionic Pelvis with 6th place (she placed 6th in the Cal24 last month) and Reno John 9th.

Stories are going to come out for sure and I have a good one about the difference between a 2nd and 1st since Ken and I played leapfrog all day. It truly became a single choice of taking a left to reasonable, prudent, and safe vs. a right turn to risk, unruly throttle hands, and DNF risk.

Chalmers throws a Great Event. :clapping:

Big time CONGRATULATIONS to you! And podium finishes for both Ken's, TOO GOOD! Can't wait to hear all the details!

Nicely done! Congratulations to all the finishers, but I think a special shout out to Mr. Morton is in order. On a Wee Strom? Who'd thunk it! :blink:

Woo Hoo to you! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I dunno about that Meese guy...can he lose any more? We FJR Forumites are gonna have to take it to him in Ely next month. :assassin:

I dunno about that Meese guy...can he lose any more? We FJR Forumites are gonna have to take it to him in Ely next month. :assassin:
Gotta catch me first. :D

Matt rode a hell of a rally, and it was the fact that he kept catching me up at bonii that pushed me towards the longer, riskier route. It was a really close rally folks . . .

Congrats to all the finishers, huge thanks to all the staff for working their butts off just so that we could go out to play, and to Mr. Chalmers, I'd be glad to come play in your backyard any time . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2010 Utah 1088 is in the books and a great puzzle and ride.
Ken Meese - 104888 (first top place finisher consecutively)

Matt Watkins - 98270 (my first Utah podium)

Ken Morton - 91382
Congrats to the two Kens and Matt too!

I'll make it back there one day...

We FJR Forumites are gonna have to take it to him in Ely next month. :assassin:
No, we won't.... because Meese has PUSSED OUT and has not signed up for the "Wild West West!" rally.

My guess is that since Meese had such a very difficult time at the last Cognoscente Group event, he doesn't want to break his string of victories by coming to WWW and getting his dick stomped on by the Nevada riders.

There.... that should do things nicely....
pokefun.gif