Weekly Rides - Muskegon MI

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DesignFlaw06

Reaction score
Alright, summer is in full swing and it's time to get some miles put on those bikes. I'm putting together a weekly ride that will happen every Sunday afternoon at 3 PM. Here's how it will work. We will meet at the Meijer gas station across from the mall in Fruitport. There will be a few minutes for people to show up, get fuel, and we'll decide where we're going. Destinations will vary week to week, but will involve grabbing some ice cream or dinner. At the latest, the goal is to be home before dark every week.

Rides will be weather dependent, and passengers are more than welcome to ride with. Feel free to invite any other riders along. If any plans or destinations are planned ahead of time, I'll send out an email to keep everyone up to date. Feel free to forward this on to anyone that you know will be interested. You'll know where to find us.

If you have any questions, please email me or send me a PM. I've included a link of a map to show where we'll be meeting. See you out there, and ride safe.

Meijer Gas Station