Tepesquet in 4 parts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
Saturday we had a little North South Lunch meet in Avila Beach, on the way up we rode a couple of Tim's favorite roads,

Tepesquet was the first road he took me on and boy did i hate it back then, I was new to the FJR and those tar snakes with eat you alive, well now half of it has been repaved and the other half will still eat you alive.........

This is in 4 parts and is the whole 17 minutes at real speed....

is Part 4

R

Last edited by a moderator:
thoroughly enjoyed parts 1 and 2. part 3 was part 2. keep 'em coming. someday I'll get out there....on the bike.

Richard,

Great job on parts 1 & 2. MsNASCAR and I really liked part 2 as you did too because part 3 is part 2 revisited.

MsNASCAR wants one of these cameras for our bike too. What can you you recommend?

Sorry guys it is fixed now........

and added part 4

R

Very nice video quality and a smooth ride by Fairlaner. I remember a bit rougher ride and being "eaten alive" from the seat of my FJR.

Any video of the 101 ride thru traffic on the way home?

101 video would just cause the usual shit storm on here......besides that i didn't record it.

R

Richard,

Great video, top shelf....admiring your FJR's suspension smoothing over

all those twisty imperfections, Stock or reworked? Seems nicely balanced.

WW's FJR

Larry

reworked.....just new springs and oil.

R
Richard,

Straight wound or progressive? Seems cushy on the video, like it might want to dive on a hard front brake. And then again you have the ABS......I'd like to get that cod liver oil out of there and make my forks start to work again. What weight oil did you finally go with?

WW's FJR

Richard,

Great job on parts 1 & 2. MsNASCAR and I really liked part 2 as you did too because part 3 is part 2 revisited.

MsNASCAR wants one of these cameras for our bike too. What can you you recommend?
Try the GoPro Hero HD at costco for $179, I have the HD and the standard GoPro, don't waste your

money on the original. It's good, but the HD is great.

I think Richard is using the Hero HD

gopro-hd-hero-helmet-cam.jpg

Very nice video.

Richard,

Try the GoPro Hero HD at costco for $179, I have the HD and the standard GoPro, don't waste your

money on the original. It's good, but the HD is great.

I think Richard is using the Hero HD

gopro-hd-hero-helmet-cam.jpg

Very nice video.
Thank you, I'll check it out.