cyclegadgets.com is gone

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeezer

Squirrelly Geezer
Reaction score
My go to source for mounting bits, especially RAM mounts, has gone under.

From their web site:

CycleGadgets.com is closed

Laurene and I are very sad to report that we are shutting down CycleGadgets.com effective Friday, January 14, 2011. For nearly four years, we have struggled with declining sales and increasing costs, and at this point it is not feasible for us to recover and return the business to profitability.

We are extremely proud of the history we've had with CycleGadgets.com, and will always fondly remember the terrific customers we have met and friends we have made. We want to thank all of you who have purchased from CycleGadgets.com at our website, in our store, and at rallies for making the past 11 years so very special.

For further information about our closure, see the FAQ link below.

Ride safe,

Sean & Laurene Franklin
Very sad. We've lost an excellent, customer oriented vendor. :(

That's too bad. I just stopped in there on my October trip to AR. Nice, newish building, but it looked like inventory was pretty lean. Nice people there.

Having walked a mile in their shoes with a business that slowly goes under, and needs to be closed, I can say it sucks. Always sad to see a good company go away.

I got the same message on Facebook... :(

These people were the best to deal with. I am surprised that they went under with the concentration of motorcycles in Eureka Springs.

I have fond memories of riding over there during SFO-09 (SFO= Soggy FJR Owners) for some rain gloves.

They will be missed greatly.

Sad..... just Sad... I have bought from them in the past and during the STN National I actually dropped by the store to meet them in person. Of Course I bought some more stuff again.

This is sad.... I used them many times in the past. Some J&M parts that were obsolete, silk helmet liner etc. They will be missed.