Colorado Springs Tech Day, Part Deux

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phroenips

Pronounced "Free-nips"...it's just a
Reaction score
Let's do another tech day! Hopefully this time it won't be 30 degrees. (Link to the last one: https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=136898)

COSFJR is on call and he can't get too far away from the house, meaning we can't go ride anyway, hence the date (Edit: July 31st). I don't have any work planned on our bikes, so you'll have my full attention. I have experience with just about everything except a valve check.

As before, I've got a full set of metric wrenches, full socket set, deep sockets, and even the really big sockets...haven't come across anything on the FJR yet that didn't fit. Got a torque wrench too if needed.

Only have a two car garage for space, but we can easily move out the other toys to make more room if needed.

PM me if you're interested and for the address

Attendee list:

phroenips (host)

COSFJR (host)

1300AE

Denver_FJR

EDIT: I can grill up some burgers and hot dogs or something for lunch, and I have an assortment of beverages (not too many sodas though), if we wanted to do this, I'd just ask that you pitch in a couple bucks to pay for food, drinks, etc.

Also, if you wanted to change your oil or something, send me a note and I can pick up some oil (and filter, if needed) from the store so you don't have to haul it down somehow. Just let me know.

Finally, you don't have to have work done to join us...come on down and hold down a chair...they have a tendency to blow away, you know. Yeah, that's it!

Last edited by a moderator:
phroenips & COSFJR are GREAT Hosts and know their stuff...unfortunaly I wont be able to make it. Join them you wont regret it!!!

Thanks

Latest posts