SW-FOG SHIRT INFORMATION

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRodZilla

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Reaction score
Ok...Different year, different company, so different procedures for getting a shirt. Below are the styles of shirt available, and the prices are below that. If you don't see what you want, call or email Cynthia and she will let you know if it is available. The prices are sort of subject to change. There is a $100 digitizing fee that has to be covered. So, the more shirts sold, the less the fee is per shirt, the less shirts, the more the fee has to be to spread it equally among the purchased shirts. I was able to get around that fee last year because the embroiderer made the design himself, but he also spelled Taos wrong...Maybe we get what we pay for.

So...Cynthia can be contacted by email @ [email protected], or by cell phone at 505-203-7112. Since she is kind of doing this as a favor, she would prefer emails so she does not get anything lost or mixed up. If you need to call her, please call her after 5pm New Mexico time on the cell. If you call her during the day, that is fine, but I would suggest backing up the phone call with an email.

The logo is really cool, although I don't have a picture to post up. It is going to sort of mimic the 2010 SW-FOG forum icon. It will be a NM symbol with a Yamaha logo in the center instead of the Zia Symbol. The SW-FOG info will surround the logos. Taos will be spelled correctly.

PM me if you have any problems or issues.

I forgot to add...The cut-off date for a shirt order is August 15th. That way she has time to get everything ordered and completed by the meet date.

ShirtTypes.jpg

ShirtPrices.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you HotRodZilla, Donna and I will contact Cynthia this week. Say, are we still putting the picture of Bust's ass on the back of the shirts, or did that idea get shot down? Please, let us know!

We are all over this, BUT......

The shirt color we choose will depend on the logo color.

Any samples?

We would want the K800 style.

We are all over this, BUT......

The shirt color we choose will depend on the logo color.

Any samples?

We would want the K800 style.
Contact Cynthia, tell her what you would like, and she will get it done. Colors on shirts and logos are completely interchangeable.

You have to contact Cynthia to get a shirt ordered. I am not taking that part on this year. You order what you want, and pay for it, and I will get it delivered. All monies and orders go through Cynthia.

Say, are we still putting the picture of Bust's ass on the back of the shirts, or did that idea get shot down? Please, let us know!
I would think that unless she's capable of massive production runs this wouldn't be a good idea.. :eek:

As me backside is such a fine specimen these would go global :p

BUMP REMINDER!

You now only have 10 days to order up your SW-FOG 2011 FJR Forum Rally Shirts. THE CUT-OFF DATE FOR A SHIRT ORDER IS AUGUST 15TH! If you want a shirt:

ORDER SOON!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO: [email protected] / 505-203-7112

Dear Cynthia,

My Girlfriend Donna M. and I would like to order SW-FOG 2011 Pique Sport Shirts. We are both friends of HotRodZilla-AJ. We both want the Port Authority K800 in Navy Blue, EZCotton; Donna needs an XL and I need a 3XL. Do you want a check mailed or a CC number called in?

Many thanks,

Don Stanley

1061 N. Amber St.

Chandler, AZ 85225

Cell: 480-440-4666

Hi Don here is the invoice please call me with your credit card. Have a great day.

Cynthia Chavez

Inside Sales Department

Black Duck Inc.

505-884-3656 (P)

505-203-7112©

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invoice: 27559

Date Ordered: 8/5/11 Date Invoiced:

Date Due:

Ship Method

Youth Y-xs Y-sm Y-md Y-lg Y-xl Other Qty Part Number Color Description Adult S M LG XL 2X Sizes Price Price

Ordered By DON STANLEY

Customer # PO Number 4934

Phone 480-440-4666

Terms COD

Fax

Email

SHIP TO:

SW -FOG

Salesperson Cynthia Chavez

Total

1 K800 Navy Port Authority Ezcotton Pique Sport Shirt 1 25.07 25.07

1 K800_3X Navy Port Authority Ezcotton Pique Sport Shirt 1 28.07 28.07

Unit

Note:

Subtotal Sales Tax

Shipping Total Paid Balance

53.14 3.72

56.86 56.86

Report Date: 8/5/2011 Page # 1/1

...and I need a 3XL.

Is that a shirt, ......or a cover for your K1600?
biggrin.gif

Just ordered my shirt.

Thank you, HRZ!
Slainte, Old Michael: Gisele only needed a 2XL for her cover, Mick! The 3XL is needed to cover up my Bushmill's, Harp, Jameson, Shepherd's Pie and Guiness vault!

BUMP REMINDER!

You have a week from today to order up your SW-FOG 2011 shirts. GIT'R DONE! SW-FOG shirts are really nice and way cool people like our Old Michael wear them!

BUMP REMINDER!

IMG_6335.jpg

AJ,

How many shirts need to be sold to equal out the manufacture cost and where do we stand as of right now?
Big-D, here is what AJ e-mailed me on Saturday. If 30 people buy SW-FOG 2011 shirts we equal out the manufacturing costs. If not, we have to sell cold cream hand jobs again, to pay AJ the difference!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool Don...

Thanks. If I don't get 30 of these shirts sold, I'm gonna take it in the shorts, again! Basically, we split that $100 digitizing cost between 30 shirts, so it only added 3 bucks. BUT, now, I owe $3 for each shirt less than 30 she sells.

There was a lot of interest and I counted nearly 40, so hopefully, people stick with it.

AJ

AJ,

How many shirts need to be sold to equal out the manufacture cost and where do we stand as of right now?
10 are sold, so I need 20 more to break even. I haven't ordered one yet, but I'll wait till right at the cut-off date.

What happened was that $100 digitizing fee had to be split up between a fixed number of shirts so she could set a price. I picked 30, so it only added $3 per shirt. I think as we get closer, more people will jump in...I hope anyway

Haha....