3 years and counting.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
3 years ago today we lost a dear friend :( :(

DSC_7373.jpg

Join us in a Toast to THE NUT at 6pm PST....

R

Last edited by a moderator:
But, it makes it better that each time I think of that crazy bastard I smile.
Gunny!! (meaning - look who the cat dragged in! . . . AND . . . "I agree") ;)

Tim's humor and good nature powered this board while he was here. RIP TWN, you've been missed.

I was too late to the FJR to know Tim, but he is always riding along when I ride with his friends who continue the tradition of the one-finger salute...or perhaps its just me. I'll join you in your toast.

Definitely not easier with time.

I found myself on Highway 36 late last week and I kept thinking about the sign, the tree, the ashes . . . . but mostly about our friend.

TBHighlanders.jpg

68InsidePassageTB.jpg

I was a new guy when I meet Tim down in Golden, he was the first guy to walk up and welcome me in the sign up room. He asked me a few time's during the event if I was enjoying myself, stand up guy he was.

RIP Tim.

well i just had a very old Balentine Bourbon while on the phone with Chris and now feel quiet buzzed......Cheers Tim........

R

Nobody else here to share my thoughts with tonight, at this hour.

I'm so very sorry not to have actually met.

FYYFF, wherever you might be...

Cheers, mate.

100_2740.jpg

I miss him every time I ride, take a photo during a ride or remember his wacky sense of humor and view of life.

I'm better because I knew him and blessed that he knew me!

Joe, I will always remember the dinner and time on the porch of your condo in Created Butte. What a special time when we had no idea it would be one of our last visits......

I don't drink nor use the TWN salute, but I will lift his name and hold his memories near.