• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out 2005 (Gen 1)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYCLE

Hooligan #2
Reaction score
I purchased JB's old bike for a fantastic price. I agreed to split the sale of parts with him, to help even things out.

I currently have some parts removed for my personal use.

Some of the items available include.

Final drive unit.

Instrument cluster.

Windshield motor and drive asembly.

Rear subframe.

Triple trees.

Handle bars and controls.

Brake Calipers.

Air box.

Radiator and fans.

Side stand and center stand.

Rear Shock and linkage.

Foot pegs and brackets.

Let me know what you need and I will see if it's removed yet.

I will be taking the motor apart to investigate the transmission problem later.

I'll take the A & C dash panels. That is if they don't have any leaked bodily fluids from JB during one of his scarier commutes! :)

I will let you touch me balls for the triple tree....but, you have to pay shipping........................

And... How many miles on the rear shock and linkage? Stock shock I am ass-uming?

I may be interested in just the linkage (relay arm) depending on the age of the shock.

Not for me, but some others recently -- is there an ABS Hydraulic Metering Block available?
Since Hycle is one of those reporting ABS failure, I would suspect that he has first dibs on the hydraulic unit if it is an ABS model, but if not I'd sure be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very much interested in the front cowling stay; assuming it isn't bent.

Not for me, but some others recently -- is there an ABS Hydraulic Metering Block available?

I have the rear ABS issue on my bike and will be checking out the cause now that I have a spare.

With a unit removed I can check solenoid resistance, apply voltage to the solenoids,and check for flow with solenoids opperated.

It may be a few months to get this on my priority list.

Let me know what you need and I will see if it's removed yet.

I will be taking the motor apart to investigate the transmission problem later.
Does the glove box latch work? If so, put me in for dibs.
pm answered

answered

And... How many miles on the rear shock and linkage? Stock shock I am ass-uming?

I may be interested in just the linkage (relay arm) depending on the age of the shock.
Shock is stock. I haven't removed the relay arm yet, but I have one on the shelf if that's all you want.

I am interested in right side footpeg and bracket. Price?

Thanks
Price is a good question. I don't know and I am not a person that likes to barter. How about 50% of new price. Let me know what you will pay.