• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HID Lights - External Mounts and Brackets $200.00

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willie

Reaction score
I bought these awhile ago for my 2007 FJR and never installed them. Since I have essentially promised my SO that we will not ride at night anymore and it seems I will not get around to installing them, I am putting them up for sale. The lights have the ballast contained as a single unit.

Whats included:

2 HID lights

1 Set of mounting brackets for Gen 2 (there were created by a Alex, a forum member The Bracket Link I have all the nuts, bolts and washers that come with the brackets.

The lights were featured here as well, however I can not find the link.

Looking for 200.00 + shipping

DSC_1486.jpg

This one have the plastic protective cover over the lens

DSC_1480.jpg

The bracket

DSC_1482.jpg

DSC_1483.jpg

You want more pictures send me an email and I will send. There a couple more at this THIS LINK

Willie

Last edited by a moderator:
Willie,

I've decided to just take 'em, and if there are any issues just offer them up to the collective. I'm in Providence at the end of 146 so I can just swing by and pick them up from you sometime. No Paypal. No shipping. If you want to PM me your email address we can discuss a time convenient for both of us.

Willie,

I've decided to just take 'em, and if there are any issues just offer them up to the collective. I'm in Providence at the end of 146 so I can just swing by and pick them up from you sometime. No Paypal. No shipping. If you want to PM me your email address we can discuss a time convenient for both of us.
you should have a PM

Willie