• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Forum Member discount

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Reaction score
I'm pleased to announce that all members of the FJR community will now receive 10% off all products available on our site! Besides producing reflective decals and light mounts, we now carry the Sena line of communication products, FZ-1 fuzeblocks, and various LED lights. With this discount we have no minimum purchase amounts and shipping is free on orders over $80.

-Background-
I have been a FJR owner since 2003 and a forum member since 2005. I've had the pleasure of working with many of you and meeting some during various FJR gatherings. I've definitely have learned a lot from the forum and appreciate being a part of the group.

During the Checkout process use the code: fjrforum Also please include your forum name in the Order Comments section if you would please.
Feel free to contact me via PM or E-mail if you have any questions.

*****Update**** We currently carry the following brands besides our decals that we make: 360fly Cameras, 509, Bell, Cortech, Garmin, Gerbing (now called Gyde), Giant Loop, Givi, Fieldsheer, Fuzeblock, HJC, Klim, Motorfist, Revit, Sena, Shoei, Two Brothers, and Tourmaster

www.realtimeindustries.com

FJRinAlaska.jpg

all_4_lit_up.jpg
smh-10.jpg
Fuzeblocks_FZ-1.jpg
1200GSA_reflection_side_case_decals.jpg

smh5.jpg
Zombie_Survival_Bike_black_decal.jpg
LED_fjr.jpg
100_0313__57940_std.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah Shucks, I just ordered a set of FJR side bag reflectors from you a week ago for my dad's birthday.

Jeffers

Great deal. I just installed the reflectors on my bags tonight! Top quality! I'm too late, but get in on this if you can..

Looks good Alex. I loved the reflective decals I bought for my first FJR. I would have also put them on the second, but they already had decals on them. Website looks good! :clapping:

Absolutely Outstanding of you Alex.

I have a pair of the 1800 LEDS, and as Wheaton can testify, not only do they work great at night, but also in group rides <snicker>. Am now contemplating a pair of those 3200. No way I could outrun those lights at night.

Besides, they'd be great for the next ride in Missouri.

Mike

Thanks, Alex! I was just editing my Wish List for add-ons. I've only owned my FJR for a year and haven't done much to it yet. I'll be visiting online soon.

Ordered the lights one night and the next night I got a call from them. Apparently when entering in fjrforum in the code box, you have to use an exclamation mark. So should look like this fjrforum! Unless I didn't hear him correctly.

I have updated the origional post to show fjrforum however I have my site setup to accept both now.

Alex,

Thanks for the link. I placed an order for a FZ1 fuseblock plus wiring kit on Saturday. I should have added on saddlebag reflectors, but had a brain fart. Maybe it was a moment of fiscal responsibility or down right cheapness.

I'm interested in 3200LEDS, does anyone have them installed? Any pictures? How are they at night?
THE919, hopefully I'll get my 3200's on this weekend (to go along with the 1800's). I'll try to post pictures in a week or two. Posting pics isn't exactly my forte'.

Sitting the fence on the 3200's right now.. Let me know what ya think after you get 'em on Mike.
Dog Pile Friday Off Topic: Here Bust, sit on THIS!

On Topic: I bought my SENA Communications System from Alex and I am very happy with the product; and pleased with the excellent service from Alex and his company!

Thanks for the kind words!

I've been working back and forth with Garmin and Givi for nearly a month and we are now an authorized dealer for both :yahoo:

I have a lot of work ahead with deciding which items to stock and will be spending time adding their product lines to the site.

If there is something that you guys are looking for let me know.

Latest posts