• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Want to help support the Forum, get your Tshirt!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slapnpop

Rest in Peace our Forum Founder
Reaction score
Many of you have asked before how to help support the forum, well here's your chance to do it, and do it in style!

We now have a theme of 8 different shirts available, in a wide variety of shirt style and color. A portion of these sales will come back to support the forum hosting and domain costs.

Availabilities include plain Tshirts, ringers, raligans, women's cuts, and for you Mike-H types, microfiber! (you know, Canadian... )

The graphics ARE NOT designed to work on the "Dark Colors" so don't choose these and expect good results.

[SIZE=36pt]use This Link to make any purchases.[/SIZE] If you just go to the site directly, we don't get as much of the sale, so please make the purchase from that link.

The shirts that are available all have the address across the back shoulders, and 1 of 8 available images on the front.

Rear image:

Thank Orangevale (or Sheri) for most of the images that became the tshirts. Those guys take some mad photos y0.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slapnpop,

Clicked on the link, found you can customize the shirts, at least on the website. Do you know if we customize the shirts, do you get a shirt with the changes?

Curious as you could enlarge the picture, move it to the center, or wherever you like.

Thanks!

Gawd DAMMIT! There's an unauthorized image of me up there and NO ONE asked ME for PERMISSION to use it!!!!!!!

So, I'll just take a cut of the profits and be more than happy to sign "my" shirts at any FJR officially sanctioned event. 25 bucks per autograph. Really, no need to thank me, but some day it will be more valuable than Hank Aaron's, Roberto Clemente's or Bill Clinton's (for obvious reasons).

Really.

:fuck:

I'm in, too. :grin:

Gawd DAMMIT! There's an unauthorized image of me up there and NO ONE asked ME for PERMISSION to use it!!!!!!!
So, I'll just take a cut of the profits and be more than happy to sign "my" shirts at any FJR officially sanctioned event. 25 bucks per autograph. Really, no need to thank me, but some day it will be more valuable than Hank Aaron's, Roberto Clemente's or Bill Clinton's (for obvious reasons).

Really.

:fuck:

I'm in, too. :grin:
You were in public and I've got the photographers permission. You got no leg to stand on.. :D

Slapnpop,
Clicked on the link, found you can customize the shirts, at least on the website. Do you know if we customize the shirts, do you get a shirt with the changes?

Curious as you could enlarge the picture, move it to the center, or wherever you like.

Thanks!
You can modify it and we still get our cut, but I wouldn't enlarge the image too far, for fear of bad results in the look.

I was concerned that the order site may have been hijacked, till I spotted the "sprotbike yamaha" tag lower right. Unique form of authentication, but effective. I knew it was official then, not like you could add a watermark or sumpin. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea Slap. Couldn't find if they're 100% cotton or a blend. I'm between lg and xl so will go xl if they shrink. Please advise.

Great idea Slap. Couldn't find if they're 100% cotton or a blend. I'm between lg and xl so will go xl if they shrink. Please advise.
Hold your mouse over the shirt style in question, and it will pop up a little info box about that shirt style.

Some of them are 100%, some of them are blends, so it depends on which you pick.

Hold your mouse over the shirt style in question, and it will pop up a little info box about that shirt style.
Some of them are 100%, some of them are blends, so it depends on which you pick.
IE thing? Doesn't happen in Mozilla.

IE thing? Doesn't happen in Mozilla.
No, happens in mozilla too.

When I said style of shirt, I should have been more specific. When you pick a design, #1-8, then there is an option to the right for various shirt types (plain tshirt, ringer, premium, microfiber, etc...). Hold your mouse over each of those to view the properties of the material.

Sweet! I'm in. Great idea Slappy :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

If #6 isn't a picture of me, I can get away with saying it is. It's close enough, right down to the riding style of staying in the right-hand tire track of the lane. It's a safety thing.

One question: What kind of margin does the forum get? I ordered a long sleeve microfiber (functional year 'round AND stylish) at about $44.00. I'd like to think the forum would get at least five bucks, or I'd rather just make a donation in the future, since I have plenty of T-shirts. There oughtta be an easy way to donate, like there was on EZ Bored.

Latest posts