Please Help

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opt8low

Reaction score
After our recent trip to SW Wisconsin, it is plain that WheatonFJR a.k.a Wheaties needs some help.

As you can see we showed up in proper gear…Aerostich for all of us.

DSCN1233%20(Medium).JPG

well Wheaties showed up in this..

100_0160%20(Medium).JPG

as you can see…he doesn’t have a ‘Stich on!

Therefore, we need your help. Wheaties needs a ‘Stich! Aerostich!

So send your hard earned money (raiding your kids piggy bank if necessary) to:

[email protected]

This is a paypal email address only. Please copy and paste in to paypal send field.

With enough of your help, we can save this lost soul from himself and his poor choices in riding gear. Please, do you really want him showing up in your town in his present state? I didn’t think so…So please help. A little, a lot… show that you care.

ALSO, we intend to send Wheaties up to Duluth to get his ‘Stich. Photos will be taken by locals and field reports sent back to the Forum to show that your generous giving paid off. However, in order to do this, Wheaties needs gas money!

Help him all you can by sending gas money to the above email/paypal address, or to:

[email protected]

[SIZE=14pt]Please read standard disclaimer below.... [/SIZE]

Standard Disclaimer:

No alcoholic beverages were consumed during the preparation of this Forum post. Any insinuations to the otherwise will be considered libelous and will be considered proper instigation for legal action. Whether alcohol was consumed prior to or after the preparation of this post is considered non-essential and superfluous to any legal action that may result. You may want to consider consulting with your local doctor if your erection lasts for more than four calendar days. Any names or actions used in this Forum post that appear to mimic and or otherwise be similar to any and other Forum posts are entirely coincidental and should not be construed in any way to be poking fun and/or making any sort of statement or comment as to the appropriateness as to any posts that may appear to be considered similar. Please consult with your doctor if your blood pressure medication does not appear to be effective in reducing your blood pressure during the reading of this Forum post. Any similarity to all persons real and or imagined are entirely coincidental. If insufficient funds are collected to sufficiently furnish Wheaties a ‘Stich and gas money for full transport to and from Aerostich, Duluth, MN, the perpetrators of this post retain the right to use the collected but insufficient funds to use as seed funds for CFO-Arkansas 2008. Please pee in the urinal, not next to or otherwise around the urinal. Your mother will be happy and so will we. That’s all. Above disclaimer is not valid in the states of West Virginia and Rhode Island.

I have applied for a second mortgage. As soon as it is approved I will forward the appropriate amount this cause deserves. I will try hard

dear God Wheaton, you've hit rock bottom.

The good news is that you can only go up from here! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=24pt]MY EYES, MY GOD MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

My chapter of BBC (bad body club) has an opening. I'm not only the president, I'm a member as well!

Gift certificate for some intense psychiatric help, membership to Gold's Gym and a bill for a new monitor and eye surgery on the way.

That picture is wrong on so many levels, whatever happened to ATGATT ?

Please. please mark this post NWS.

Mark you are showing a whole new side to your personality.

Chris

What's the problem? That's standard riding gear in Florida during the summer???? Would suggest getting some Bohn armor for under those shorts..................

Whoa! :blink:

Is this what you meant by payback there TriggerT? ...and geez opt8low - I thought those flipoffs were in jest :lol:

Nice photochop job there pasting my helmet on TriggerT's body. :) If you guys really look at it it's easy to see...and by the way, my body is not near that muscular :huh:

Maybe instead of a new "Stich, people should send money so I can buy some new friends :D