• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Forum Discount At Bikeeffects.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bike Effects

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm BikeEffects. I am an FJR1300 owner and enthusiast. I also own Bike Effects, a motorcycle accessory company. I would like to extend a permanent offer to the members of this forum.

Bike Effects is pleased to announce a 10% discount to Forum members on purchases of $50.00 or more. This discount applies to product totals on our Web site. It applies to all products and can be combined with our Monthly sales. Here is how it works. During the checkout phase of an online purchase, there is a box where you can place a Discount Code or Coupon Number. Your Coupon is "FJR1300". The discount will be figured automatically. That is all there is to it. Telephone orders also apply. Just mention that you are a Forum member here. Please take care to put in the discount code as I can not apply the discount retroactively once the order is placed.

I hope that the Mods here can make this a sticky so that it does not drop off the radar for future members.

Please click the link in my signature. On my Products page, please take a look at the Motorcycle Showcase and note that the FJR1300 is one of the featured bikes there. If you go there, you will see all of the products that I carry that are for the FJR1300. Feel free to come in and browse around.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Leo Vince slip-ons from Jeff last week. I already have 900 miles on them and I love them. They look and sound great, with or without the removeable baffels. Sportbikeeffects a great price and great service.

Thanks Jeff

Schaweet! Hey Blue, what was the weight difference between the stock cans and these. I hear the stockers weigh a ton...

Schaweet!  Hey Blue, what was the weight difference between the stock cans and these.  I hear the stockers weigh a ton...
As soon as MY set comes in, I'll weight the stockers and let you know the difference. I will, at that time, have no data on the titanium ones.

Stock weigh's about 17 and half pounds. I was getting ready to take a three day trip so I didn't get a chance to weigh the aluminum ones, but they feel like about half the weight. :)

Stock weigh's about 17 and half pounds. I was getting ready to take a three day trip so I didn't get a chance to weigh the aluminum ones, but they feel like about half the weight. :)
The Leo Vince Carbon & Aluminum cans weigh 4.2 & 5.4 lbs respectively, without the mid pipes.

Wow, with Jeff's discount, and in alum (which I prefer), we're talking $464 for the pair. That's a great deal. I have an Leo Vince on my R6 and when I take it to track days, everybody is always coming up to me and asking me about my pipe and remarking how it's the best sounding bike at the track. (Not that I listen or care about such things - no, not me.)

I view the FJR as my "quiet bike" but this has me sorely tempted.

- Mark

That $464 wouldn't include shipping would it? :p I'm with markjenn, the stealthness (is that a word?) of the FJR is appealing, but a nice slip-on at a reasonable price has some interest......

--G

That $464 wouldn't include shipping would it? :p I'm with markjenn, the stealthness (is that a word?) of the FJR is appealing, but a nice slip-on at a reasonable price has some interest......
--G
No, I'm sorryh, but it does not include shipping. The current price on the aluminum system, after the forum discount is $477.00. Still, a great system, at a great price. With any luck, I'll have my carbon Leo Vince's on in a couple of days. The importer was receiving his shipment this afternoon or in the morning.

Now, if only the admins got a hurm..... 99% discount on a one time order :D

then I could afford the ohlins, and a PC3, and some flushmount turn signals, and powerlet kit with the battery tender plug, and a carb sync tool, and front axle tool, and galfer discs and lines, and and and and and :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blink: :rolleyes:

*jedi mind trick* You will give slapnpop free stuff */jedi mind trick*

Hmmmm, carbon.... isn't that what Formula 1 cars are made of ? Watched a race the other weekend. They rev to 17 - 18000 RPM....so let's do the math. FJR would put out 250 +/- RWHP and top out at 310 mph. How much were those carbon slip-ons???? :ph34r: :p

--G

Hmmmm, carbon.... isn't that what Formula 1 cars are made of ? Watched a race the other weekend. They rev to 17 - 18000 RPM....so let's do the math. FJR would put out 250 +/- RWHP and top out at 310 mph. How much were those carbon slip-ons???? :ph34r: :p
--G
$616.50 after the forum discount. During the checkout phase of an online purchase, there is a box where you can place a Discount Code or Coupon Number. Your Coupon is "FJR1300". The discount will be figured automatically. That is all there is to it. Telephone orders also apply.

Is the weight you have given per side, or for the set? What is the price for the titanium set and do you have them in stock?