Yosemite Preview

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toecutter

What would DoG do?
Reaction score
The park was lovely yesterday. Crowds were light and the temperature was much more comfortable than the 106 we fled from in town. Here's a couple or three pics from our trip. The first fall (I forgot the name) is visible from Glacier Point, where we took the Half Dome shot. The second fall is Bridalvail, accessed from the valley floor. We then went to the Ahwahnee Hotel for a refreshment before heading back home into the sunset.

GlacierPointFalls.jpg

HalfDome.jpg

Bridalvail.jpg

The park was lovely yesterday. Crowds were light and the temperature was much more comfortable than the 106 we fled from in town. Here's a couple or three pics from our trip. The first fall (I forgot the name) is visible from Glacier Point, where we took the Half Dome shot. The second fall is Bridalvail, accessed from the valley floor. We then went to the Ahwahnee Hotel for a refreshment before heading back home into the sunset.
You rock ToeCutter!

Thanks! The falls are booming and I can't wait to get down there to meet you all...woohoo!