Caption this, eh Tyler?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudson

Reaction score
Caption this from last year's WFO. Remember ladies, everyone's got a camera these days....

127.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bet you've never been with an *experienced* woman before you cute lil pup. You ARE 18 aren't you?

:)

Since I haven't met Tyler yet, I'll leave this one alone. But I was wondering if that is the Red Lion hotel? If so, it used to be our crew hotel until they pulled the plug on Arcata. Too bad, usually a very nice overnight...

Bet you've never been with an *experienced* woman before you cute lil pup. You ARE 18 aren't you?

Miss Tyler, between my Son Greg and your Papa Chuy we'll have a dozen captions for you to review!

1) "Would you like a nice bag of candy, You Cutie?"

2) "Hey Honey, would you like to earn a shiny new red bicycle?"

3) "You've never heard of the Bee Gee's? Well, you'll have to come upstairs and listen to my albums!"

To be continued.....

127.jpg

Miss Tyler, between my Son Greg and your Papa Chuy we'll have a dozen captions for you to review!

1) "Would you like a nice bag of candy, You Cutie?"

2) "Hey Honey, would you like to earn a shiny new red bicycle?"

3) "You've never heard of the Bee Gee's? Well, you'll have to come upstairs and listen to my albums!"

To be continued.....

127.jpg
4) "Is that a banana in your pocket Skippy or you just really glad to see your Tyler?"

5) "Watch this Pumpkin, Mama can touch her elbows together behind her back!"

6) "Just wondering Sweetness, has your cousin Lanny graduated from high school yet?"

To be continued.....

"How old are you? Half my age plus 7?"

"Why that's purrfect." :rolleyes:

"You really think a 10% from TDC makes a difference? Nahh, for me, I like to retard the timing a bit, then run the carbs a bit richer, rather than just lean it out. But I'm "gangsta" like that."

"Look Tyler, I'm just saying: if you want the bangs nice and straight with just a hint of curl at the end, you're gonna have to go easier on the curling iron. You're not pressing laundry for chrissakes."

"Who was Leif Garret?"

"Trust me kid, if you stay around here past 8, you'll see all kinda weird shit."

"Yeah, I also thought James Burleigh's talk went downhill after the first 20 minutes."

"Mama told me not to come...."

So Hudson, you want to head south for that lunch they having are next month on the 14th? We could skip the Tech day, I'd love to watch Ty and you spar......... :lol:

So Hudson, you want to head south for that lunch the are next month on the 14th? We could skip the Tech day, I'd love to watch Ty and you spar......... :lol:
You're just being nice, Panman. You know she'd take me in no time flat. She's freekin' bionic.

So Hudson, you want to head south for that lunch the are next month on the 14th? We could skip the Tech day, I'd love to watch Ty and you spar......... :lol:
You're just being nice, Panman. You know she'd take me in no time flat. She's freekin' bionic.

We could reschedule the date...

(Edit: just helping you dig a little deeper :rolleyes: )