What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LKLD

I miss Don. 😔
Reaction score

The rest of the week is brutal too! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely sucks! in Dallas. Iced roads still from 3 days ago, below freezing, sick of it. Hate to even walk by and see both of the FJR's sitting there all lonely in the garage. At some point we'll warm back up into the 60's, but that ain't in the extended forecast. Yes, I am jealous. Need to win that Publisher's Clearing House in your ad, that would take care of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
weather_today_zpsa785e0fe.png

First day above freezing in a week. the low was -28 a few days ago. Tomorow is going to hit 40 so I'm going for the Coppertone and a thong.
rolleyes.gif

High of 28 degrees today, mostly sunny. Similar tomorrow, but I'm gonna ride!

It's cold. It's winter. Duh!! Motorcycles can suck it. It's hunting season, ski season, and winter fun time. If not riding the bike is really killing you that much, you need to go outside more. When it warms up a hair, I'll get some winter riding in. See??

Multiple hobbies people...Masturbating is NOT a hobby! :lol:

It's cold. It's winter. Duh!! Motorcycles can suck it. It's hunting season, ski season, and winter fun time. If not riding the bike is really killing you that much, you need to go outside more. When it warms up a hair, I'll get some winter riding in. See??Multiple hobbies people...Masturbating is NOT a hobby! :lol:
Don't tell Bust it's not a hobby.

We can complain all we want. Be happy your not in East Antarctica which set the all time lowest temp ever recorded on earth. A balmy -135.8 yesterday!

Umm it's almost winter.. Isn't it suppose to be like this? I mean, it's not like the first time some of you have been cold.
It don't take that long to acclimate yerself when you've lived where water turns solid..Grow a set, put on a coat, and go outside.
NO, not 20-30 deg below normal, and you my friend better keep your pants up/on when you go outside. jes' sayin'

Umm it's almost winter.. Isn't it suppose to be like this? I mean, it's not like the first time some of you have been cold.
It don't take that long to acclimate yerself when you've lived where water turns solid..Grow a set, put on a coat, and go outside.
NO, not 20-30 deg below normal, and you my friend better keep your pants up/on when you go outside. jes' sayin'
Whoops! Glad it's icy down yer way, last thing I need is you driving up here to kick the shit outa me pal.
no.gif

This was directed at those in climates where winter is what it is petey.. Some of you folks have my sympathy as Zilla I mean abnormal temperatures are raising hell with ya.

Oh! And I do like the cooler temps. I don't break a sweat when I'm playin wit meself!

I used to live in Colorado so I know what you guys are going through. It was a chilly(?) 43 this morning here in SoCal. Glad my ride to work is short.