• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete Aeromoto Riding Outfit $200

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jacket, Boots, Pants....Aeromoto. go to Competition Accessories website
I first looked at this and thought it was John trying to sell some stuff and referring to the website for technical details.

Then I wondered what size is all this stuff he is selling? (seemed odd to leave out the sizing info)

Then I went to the website because I knew nothing about the brand.

THEN I realized John was posting a sale from the vendor!! (Prices look great)

I'm slow but I figure it out eventually...

So, is this stuff any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought those pants for $99.00 to go with my inexpensive Fly jacket early this spring. I wanted something inexpensive since I expect to tip over on the XR650L occasionally. I was going to use them for riding in the black hills last month and for the DakAL ride in September. They fit like a million bucks but ran a little small and seemed like very nice stuff for the money. I got a little nervous about the jacket and pants not being gore-tex, so I returned the pants and bought a set of Klim Overland jacket and pants when they were closing out the Overland model this spring. I would say they are not a bad pair of pants if you are on a budget. Since they fit like a pair of jeans they would work best over a pair of shorts or a base layer. You would have to size up quite a bit to use them as over pants.

Keep in mind, my second feud with the Admins here was exactly over something like this. I posted about a product i read about and asked if anyone had used it, and I was flamed by an admin because since I "was talking about an item for sale it should have been posted in the For Sale section".. (I argued a little bit of logic, seemingly the same logic that John used to place this here, but was repeatedly told to "READ THE GUIDELINES")

I've since given up trying to imagine where things go, pray that my logic matches that of whichever admin is reading my post at any given moment.

If you want to giggle at goofy logic, and see why only something that is free should be talked about in this section:

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/154628-ram-mount-for-motorola-razr-maxx-and-probably-others/https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/154628-ram-mount-for-motorola-razr-maxx-and-probably-others/

But let me be the first to say, Thank you John, looks like a great deal.

I bought a pair of Aeromoto boots. I had to return them because they run small. I ended up with a size 11 which I have never worn in a boot but it fit the second time around. Real nice boots for the price. I haven't tested them in the rain yet but from the looks of how they are made I don't see a problem.

Dave