BAD DOG! July 2018 Cognoscente Group event

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warchild

Benevolent Dictator
Reaction score
Beware of BAD DOG!

https://cognoscentegroup.com/cg/baddog/

badDog_web.jpg

1199 minimum miles in 34 hours in Nevada. I'm going to take a 20 hour rest bonus.
If you have been following Cognoscente Group events for a while - like I know you have - then such a small minimum mileage *should* give you great concern.

It means you will be off the bike frequently to perform, um, doggie activities.
weirdsmiley.gif

Also do keep in mind that there may be motivations that carry you outside of Nevada, when you can no longer travel at Felonious Matt speeds.
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
1199 minimum miles in 34 hours in Nevada. I'm going to take a 20 hour rest bonus.
If you have been following Cognoscente Group events for a while - like I know you have - then such a small minimum mileage *should* give you great concern.

It means you will be off the bike frequently to perform, um, doggie activities.
weirdsmiley.gif

Also do keep in mind that there may be motivations that carry you outside of Nevada, when you can no longer travel at Felonious Matt speeds.
punk.gif
More "Bite the Bullet" and "Bark at the Moon" style fun! WhoAH!

"Felonius Matt speeds." ... ... No, I don't think I'll ask any questions.

It's a dog-gone rally it seems like.

I imagine riders will be digging to bury bones, and lifting a leg at the checkpoints, but I believe that's already been done!

Sounds like some howling fun!

"sometime in August"
When will we know when registration opens?
The schedule right now is send out the private invitations to Cognoscente veterans this weekend.

After they have first crack at sign-ups, and assuming there is still spots available, we will open it up to the public a few days afterward.

So.... middle of next week (at the latest) for public signups.

are we there yet dad, well?