Moto Guzzi "antirally" Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MojoGuzzi

Reaction score
Every first weekend in August for a bunch of years, Mark and Barb Tenney have hosted a Guzzi rally at the Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground in Cruso, NC (SW of Waynesville/SE of Asheville/NW of Brevard), on US 276 west of the Blue Ridge Parkway. Last year, they announced they were passign on the hosting. Rather than holding the rally in the same place, the new rallymeister decided to move it to the Ironhorse Lodge near Stecoah, NC, further southwest.

My brother Ray and I, though, joined about a dozen other folks to camp at BRMC last weekend.

It was great to catch up with old friends and ride with new ones. Got to pop in to the Ironhorse Lodge--looked like everyone was out riding. Nice place (but I'm partial to BRMC, YMMV). After a ride to Ironhorse, Bob, Ray, Christine, Johannes and I rode to the NOC for lunch, then some US19 to the BRP and a wonderful ride down 215 and on back to camp. A great Saturday!

Took a few pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mojohand/albums/72157684703363674