AIM Expo - Columbus (Ohio) - 23-24 Sept 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No KTM,No Ducati?WTF,I wanted to test ride a desert sled and a super duke.

I'll probably still go Saturday.

They have displays, but no demo's.

I don't think they did demo rides in Orlando last year either. I didn't even make it to the demo ride area there. This year, I think I'm going to try that first, but not sure how interesting a demo ride loop would be in downtown Columbus.

No KTM,No Ducati?WTF,I wanted to test ride a desert sled and a super duke. I'll probably still go Saturday.

I just may make it in for this. Depends on how much other crap I've gotta take care of.

... but not sure how interesting a demo ride loop would be in downtown Columbus.
I take it these are group demo rides with someone leading you around? Doesn't matter - there isn't anything interesting within 45 minutes of downtown anyway, other than the spot where my avatar resides. JSNS

Sooze and I were talking aboot this last night and she brought up something that I had forgotten aboot - there is a home Ohio State football game.

Kickoff is at noon.

That means that traffic getting into campus is going to bat-shit-crazy-stoopit until around noon.

When you're coming into town to go to the AIM Expo, avoid SR315, both directions, between North Broadway (by the big hospital) and Grandview Avenue / I-670. Traffic may be a little heavy on I-71 around 17th Avenue and 11th Avenue, but it shouldn't be too bad.

After the expo, keep an eye out for the drunks coming from campus.

Latest posts