? Priceless ? or to highest bidder

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poolboytoo

Reaction score
FYB%20license%20plate%20%28800x450%29%20%28640x360%29-S.jpg

So as much fun as I had dragging this around the country for two years and 2 Iron Butt Rides, It's time to !!! SELL To The Highest Bidder !!! NO WAIT............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...
icon_lol.gif
I've already sent this to the first guy I met at a FJR rally..(But! I still continued going to rallies) and Another reason why I shouldn't be allowed to have access to a computer while operating heavy alcoholic beverages...... Intech/FYB/. Story short as I remember something about somebody coming up with the Idea that it would be super cool for Bob to collect a FYB license plate from all fifty states. So one night with just enough ability still in me, I Giggled to myself as, I created the first license plate for the collection.

My wife, at first, was concerned it it meant FU B-tch I assured her it didn't mean that all the time. LOL

ENJOY Bob/intech/FYB !!LET THE BIDDING BEGIN!! .............................IOWA - FYB PLATE _ CHECK ......

Funny
But I'm curious, what did you put on the personalized license plate application to explain what FYB stood for?
I put " For Young Bob " I'm sure you could put anything that wasn't offensive and it would pass.

I order new "PB2" plates as you can see in my avitar. When I picked up my new plates I told them the prior plate had fallen off the bike so I ordered new plates. They never batted an eye.

TripperMike posted: Funny
But I'm curious, what did you put on the personalized license plate application to explain what FYB stood for?
No requirement for that in Georgia. Minnesotans really have to provide an explanation?

You've heard of Furman University in Greenville, SC? Lots of purple stickers that say "F U"

Last edited by a moderator:
TripperMike posted: Funny
No requirement for that in Georgia. Minnesotans really have to provide an explanation?

You've heard of Furman University in Greenville, SC? Lots of purple stickers that say "F U"
Too funny!

No way we could get away with that here.

Nevada also requires a written explanation when applying for vanity plates.

Many years ago, a good friend of mine named Kurt Hall was the WERA National Champion in the Formula USA series. He ordered a vanity plate that said FUSA but they wouldn't make it for him, even after he explained what it meant.

In retrospect, it's probably better... that may have been a good way to get his van keyed or set on fire.

34633_1425465994894_4539816_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: