FYB! Patriots Lose.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomInPA

Reaction score
Game over! JSNS.
punk.gif

Great game.....two years in a row. Probably a Super Bowl record that no one will mention since I dont think the NFL keeps those type of Super Bowl stats.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a major NFL football fan - maybe watch a game or two per season.

Out of curiosity, I was just wondering why so many people seem to HATE the Patriots and especially Tom Brady?

I especially noticed it with the "Deflategate Scandal" - not like others haven't done as much or worse.

Regardless of outcome, the game was a good one. It's been a tough year for the NFL, and most of the damage self-inflicted. Fairy tale ending for the Eagles, especially considering loss of their first quarterback.

Lemme see...Oh, yeah, I don't care. Didn't watch the SB, and haven't seen a game in maybe 3 years. That's actually the last time I saw the super-shitshow. The NFL and its players can get bent. The day after the NFL gets shut down, I'm going to go to McDonald's, just so I can hear a 6'5" dumbass, who can barely make whole sentences, ask me if I want fries with that. Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lemme see...Oh, yeah, I don't care. Didn't watch the SB, and haven't seen a game in maybe 3 years. That's actually the last time I saw the super-shitshow. The NFL and its players can get bent. The day after the NFL gets shut down, I'm going to go to McDonald's, just so I can hear a 6'5" dumbass, who can barely make whole sentences, ask me if I want fries with that. Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Jeezus, AJ, I really wish you would finally find a way to just say what you mean and not beat around the bush... ;)

You can do that now.....

But I doubt you'll find any (ex) player working at McDonald's. They'll use the money from their million dollar contracts to buy real restaurants, car dealerships or simply live well off other investments. So they will only watch you from their limos as you walk into McDonald's and shake their head that there are folks that have to eat there...

You can do that now.....

But I doubt you'll find any (ex) player working at McDonald's. They'll use the money from their million dollar contracts to buy real restaurants, car dealerships or simply live well off other investments. So they will only watch you from their limos as you walk into McDonald's and shake their head that there are folks that have to eat there...
Well, dammit!! I hate it when a good plan goes to Hell!

mech 1 twa posted: Great game. Franchise is 52 years old only second SB for them . Won SB 52. Great team never quit.
That sounded weird ... the Eagles franchise started when the Super Bowl started? Didn't ring right since I remember watching the first few Super Bowls (Packers won) and then the string of wins from the upstart AFL ... and distinctly remember an Eagles team during that period.

Wikipedia says Philadelphia Eagles started in 1928 or 1929 (not clear to me) when a couple of buddies bought the failed NFL Frankford Yellow Jackets. The Philadelphia Eagles played their first game against the NY Giants in 1933. Of course, that's Wikipedia ....

Oh yeah, HRZ, add this to your outburst: NFL players typically attend college for four years, for FREE. Doesn't mean they graduate, however.

That was the Eagles first Super Bowl win. They won the NFL Championship once before the Super Bowl era began. GREAT football game!