Lake Almanor RTE April 14th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregory

Great things are afoot
Reaction score
Just in time for the end of tax season, come and enjoy some of Northern California's finest roads as you reduce the stress of filling out your 1040!

See the sights! I hear this is prime season for seeing the elusive Dougie bear! Will he be on the KTM or will he be chauffeuring the lovely Gayle on the Hippo? Only one way to find out!

Come see if the lady of the Spiders spins her web!

See if the LaPine snow bound joins us and see's his shadow!

Fill you belly with Nor-Cals finest Pizza this side of Chicago. A gem found by our own Michael Krause. High noon, 1ish or there abouts

https://www.tantardinos.com/Tantardinos/Welcome.html

Gather with your friends and tell tall tales of motorcycling mayhem!

Come raise a glass to those who are with us in spirit only!

Dine in the shadow of Butt Mountain! Your non motorcycling friends will be so jealous they will head to their nearest dealer, so they can join in the shenanigans!

Do not delay, sign up for this once in a lifetime RTE!

https://goo.gl/maps/DB8F9HjLCcq

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a big shadow.
smile.png
I think it's doable . Ride down Saturday for lunch and spend the night in SusanVille. Return home on Sunday.

What time of day for food??? I figure about 5-6 hours of windshield time for me.

Damn, I'm jealous.

Spent a couple days tooling around Redding area (west, north, south) back in May 2016, and am planning to return with my posse as soon as we can get our act together.

Can't make this one, too cold, too snowy for a couple months yet up here in Canuckistan.

Safe ride boys!

That's a big shadow. :) I think it's doable . Ride down Saturday for lunch and spend the night in SusanVille. Return home on Sunday.
Humm, where in Susanville?

What time of day for food??? I figure about 5-6 hours of windshield time for me.
IN!! :flirt:
+2 on the hippo if the planets align.