Working Volunteers Wanted for Aerostich Gresham, OR Pop-Up Event

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
Working Volunteers Wanted for Aerostich Gresham Pop-Up Event, March 8th - 11thAerostich is traveling West to Gresham, OR with all of the latest riding gear and equipment for a special Four-Day Pop-Up event. If you are an Aerostich customer and would like to help, we are looking for several volunteers there. Dates are March 8th - 11th, at the Gresham Town Fair Shopping Center, 818 NW Eastman Parkway, Gresham, OR 97030.

Volunteering is fun! You’ll meet, greet and get a chance to help us provide fittings, and share stories and experiences with like-minded enthusiasts.

No time commitment too large or too small, and we’ll teach you everything you’ll need to know. If you have a passion for riding and a willingness to help out, pick the times that work for you! We are open daily March 8th - 11th from 8am to 6pm.

All volunteers are scheduled for specific times. To volunteer, please email Lynn at: [email protected] or call (218)341-0416.

We are also looking for a few motorcycles to use inside the event location as fit-bikes, allowing riders to try on Aerostich garments and get a true feel for how the gear fits while sitting on a bike. If you have a motorcycle available to use, please contact Rod Hafner at: [email protected] or call (715)781-0939

Feel free to share dates, times and details about the Aerostich Gresham, OR Pop-Up Event with fellow riders too! Aerostich is bringing hundred’s of sizing garments, gloves, fleece, jeans and more of the latest rider’s gear and equipment to the Portland area Sixty sizes for try-ons and fittings, plus dozens more in all popular sizes and colors are in-stock for immediate cash-and-carry sale!

Hope to see you at there! More info at www.aerostich.com/gresham18

Thank you & good riding!

Gresham Pop-Up:· We’re looking for a few riders (to volunteer).

· For just few hours, or all day.

· Four Days only – March 8th - 11th.

· We’ll teach you all you need to know.

· Make some new friends.

· See some old friends.

· Have Fun!

I should show up in my 1997 Roadcrafter.

It looks like WW3 landed on it and they'd probably tackle me and force me to buy a replacement before letting me out the door.

Sounds like fun.

Lets plan on a dinner? There is a Buster's BBQ pretty close. This is just up the road from my house.

Carl

Panman and I are leaving Everett at 7A Saturday. Should put us there at ~10:30 ish.

@n2osx - Dinner won't work this run Carl. Quick down and back for me as I must be heading back no later than 1:30 - 2P.

--G

I'm going to try to get over there to see you guys. Ended up needing to help a friend get some body and paint done at his shop that was getting behind.

It was

I'm going to try to get over there to see you guys. Ended up needing to help a friend get some body and paint done at his shop that was getting behind.
Those boys are almost to Centralia already. It must be about time for breakfast and a cup of warm coffee.
It was time, and it was cold as I cooked me controller for my heated coat when I crossed the wires when I hooked it to the S-10!

Cold ride today...30F and frosty when we left Everett. Didn't warm up much until we got way south.

Ran into Iggy and Speedygg, good to catch up. Traffic...ugh!!

--G

I ended up needing a new Stich suit to replace my $100 used banana stich suit I got at Ride West BMW years ago. So decided to volunteer Saturday and Sunday. It was a lot of fun working with the AeroStich crew for the weekend and rode back with a new hi-viz suit (R3 instead of old classic which had liner).

It was a cold ride in the morning starting at 530a, but heated jacket and watermitt hand covers worked nicely on my 2012 R1200RT (I still have my '07 Cherry red FJR so did not totally switch camps).

Was pleasantly surprised to meet George and Kevin down there. Quite awesome to chit chat with you guys again and glad you are both doing well.

Also talked with another FJR dude who helps set up the Reuben Run but I forgot his name (possibly FJRAY?.....forgive me please!) :-( Anyways it was great talking to you as well and hope to do the Rueben run this year.

Sorry for being absent for so long guys. No excuses, just side tracked in life, but I hope to get back to riding with y'all this year.

Best regards,

-Pablo.

Don't know who you were talking to but it weren't me but looking forward to seeing you at the Reuben.