thinking about honda 500 pioneer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell my two quads and some guns to get the Honda pioneer 500. I like the small size for my uses and it's legal on the trails that surround my place. Anybody here have any real knowledge on these. I can get a leftover new 2017 for pretty reasonable pricing .
smile.png

I'm sure Honda Makes a Great 4x4. But the 6 Pages of Available Options, $500. for Camo Paint, $90. for a Rear View Mirror? Those can sure add up Quickly. Good luck on your purchase.

Well nobody talked me out of it so I went and got one. Now I have two quads for sale if anybody close is looking for one.

Already found homes for handguns unless you want to spend stupid money. Got a couple long guns that need homes.

Congrats on the purchase, good luck with the sale.

If you can't find buyers, just overcharge Carver and send the quads back in boxes marked "spare BMW final drive parts"

Well nobody talked me out of it so I went and got one. Now I have two quads for sale if anybody close is looking for one.
Well? Do you like it? Pros-cons?
I think it's going to be good fun. Patti likes it a lot because we are together and can BS while trail riding. Done a little farkling to add some storage. I bought a cheap winch that will get mounted at some point. Being 50 inches wide it's legal on the forest trails here and work well around the property. Only got about 30 miles on it so I haven't flogged it to hard yet. First service and valve check is at 100 miles. It just fits on my big lift so I can do the work standing up.

Was able to sell both my quads in short order so that frees up parking space.