Reuben Run #7 Food

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
Was talking to Joel today about food. This is a poll to see what folks think.

The choices are the tiny prime rib portions or bbq. The bbq would be ribs,brisket and chicken. Included would be slaw, baked beans and corn bread.

Post up your choice of the two. The one that gets the most votes by the end of April will be it. Try to not stray to far from the subject.

It is also rumored that JP will be doing snacks and cocktails on Friday.

With over 20 years of severing food off the old Weiner Wagon . I would recommend the BBQ. The prime rib is awesome ,but expensive ,and smaller proportions.More choices w/ bbq ,chicken beef and pork ,easier to please everyone .

With over 20 years of severing food off the old Weiner Wagon . I would recommend the BBQ. The prime rib is awesome ,but expensive ,and smaller proportions.More choices w/ bbq ,chicken beef and pork ,easier to please everyone .
Not trying to give you a bad time but smaller portions don't mean S@#t to this chef. The prime rib cuts are huge and if you want another one he will cut it for you.
smile.png
Come join us and see.
punk.gif

Yea, Joel don't know portion sizes ! Love the prime rib but my vote is for some bbq

How come I didn't get pie?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray, I must be missing something. I didn't see the option for both choices. The prime rib servings are so puny maybe you should make an option available for prime rib, BBQ, and then pizza later when we all leave the dinner table still hungry.

Joel's prime rib is excellent but I like variety. I vote BBQ.

You guys talked me into changing my mind. Reluctantly. So, BBQ now.

Not trying to give you a bad time but smaller portions don't mean S@#t to this chef. The prime rib cuts are huge and if you want another one he will cut it for you.
smile.png
Come join us and see.
punk.gif
But I did laugh out loud when I read Larry's comment about how small the RB cuts would be. They were about the size of a Russell Day Long saddle! The one that was custom made for Ray!
laugh.png

You guys talked me into changing my mind. Reluctantly. So, BBQ now.
smile.png
Come join us and see.
punk.gif
But I did laugh out loud when I read Larry's comment about how small the RB cuts would be. They were about the size of a Russell Day Long saddle! The one that was custom made for Ray!
laugh.png
AND that a whole lotta seat.
rolleyes.gif
Not the petite cut.