Be careful riding past cows.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or deer that's about what a 8-10 point deer did to me. We both walked away didn't crash wish I had a video.

Ouch, that had to hurt!
weirdsmiley.gif

--G

Moose not good either-had one charge me on Vt. 100...good thing my FJ1200 had a good first gear lunge..

Hoping you two deer and moose victims were wearing helmets, at least. This guy wasn't. Did you see his bare head bounce at about the 23-second mark on the slo-mo replay?
weirdsmiley.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a bull, and looked like a Brahman hybrid. We used to have some of those fuckers at my dad's uncle's ranch. They are mean-spirited assholes! However their mixed steers make EXCELLENT steaks!

If you see cows on the road (not unusual where I live) you should know that fresh cow poop is slick. Cows are really good at pooping when you appear around a curve and blow your horn.

It is a good thing they put that red box around the cow on the replay that smacked the motorcyclist or I would have missed it. But that sure as hell would have knocked the wind out of your sails!

I was just going to say, they had to give me a slo-mo replay and mark the bull, just to be sure I saw it? I'm offended by the assumption of stupidity!
smile.png
Not quite triggered, but definitely offended!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts