SEO Fri. the 13th ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray ray

Reaction score
Finally , finally , finally, a decent day in the forecast for this Fri.. the 13th.

I am headed for parts unknown in SEO.

Anybody want to join in the fun and merriment , post up.

This has been the worst winter-spring for riding that I can remember. Not one good day in a long time to ride.

Either , rain, snow, cold temps. or a mixture of all three. Add that to colds, sinus infections, arthritis, and it means that I'm shaking like sinner in the

front row of church, to get out and ride.

May just stop in Marietta to check out the digs, for SEOR.

"I don't know, but I been told, "You never slow down, You never grow old." "

Tom Petty

Heading to Washington, DC to finally start this years TOH campaign. See you guys next month!

Safe travels to all.

Looks like we are going to meet up at the Denny's in New Philadelphia at 9:30 AM for coffee. We are going to head south on 800 to 26 S, to 260N, turn around on 260 head south back to 26 s , to

Marietta. After that is up in the air.

Hope you can make it.

Wow ,, wish I was retired ... I have to work
upset.gif
Enjoy the one nice day this year so far .

Hey, does it count if I cross your path? :) . I'm having coffee in Pickerington waiting to ride out. A bit breezy but a nice day for a ride. Enjoy.

Left the house at 7:30 A. M.. Got home at 6:30 P.M. 500 miles on the clock . What a terrific day. Passed several FJR's along the route.

Stopped at Lories in Caldwell for lunch. Lorie said to tell everyone she said Hi. She asked about the guy that kept getting the flat tires. That would be Weaton.

Special thanks to Joe for holding my teeth while I ate my oatmeal lunch.

Hope to see everyone at the SEOR.

Review of the new FJ09: On a windy freeway it sucks. In the twisty corners it's a + 10 the thing corners like it is on rails.

260 was kind of disappointing today. Instead of repaving it , they chipped and sealed it. boooooo.

We saw you guys go by but it was just a flash and you's were gone..

Boy, I am sure hoping for weather like this for the ramble.

See you then.