So Kianu Reeves isn't REALLY Johnny Utah? Or "Ted?"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
Or was it "Bill" he played in that movie? But I found this just bouncing around the internet like you do and the title intrigued me. "Inside Keanu Reeves' Custom Motorcycle Shop." Really? Keanu Reeves? and motorcycles? Click the link.

Before I saw this, I thought the guy seemed kind of like the doofuses he plays. But he really comes across as a very cool guy in this, with a surprising side. Don't know anything about the bikes, but at least they look cool.

But I'm wondering if everybody else already knew this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost three decades ago he rode his '74 Norton Commando from Toronto to Florida.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keanu Reeves is sort of a badass. He trained with Taran Butler to learn to shoot for the John Wick movies. Taran is a really nice guy. He's a 14yo kid trapped in a man's body. He's an excellent shooter and is willing to share info. Either way, look up Keanu's shooting videos. I'm under the impression he may be shooting some multi-gun matches.

On that note, I've also heard that hearing a hellavua nice guy. Supposedly grew up in foster homes and got lucky. He hasn't forgotten where he came from and gives back, a LOT. Seems like a down-to-earth, cool dude!

Keanu Reeves is sort of a badass. He trained with Taran Butler to learn to shoot for the John Wick movies. Taran is a really nice guy. He's a 14yo kid trapped in a man's body. He's an excellent shooter and is willing to share info. Either way, look up Keanu's shooting videos. I'm under the impression he may be shooting some multi-gun matches.
On that note, I've also heard that hearing a hellavua nice guy. Supposedly grew up in foster homes and got lucky. He hasn't forgotten where he came from and gives back, a LOT. Seems like a down-to-earth, cool dude!
You're right. I've seen his videos and read his background. Good stuff.

He's a real rider. I didn't believe it at first but a guy that rich and famous that will actually hit the track on a really fast bike for fun (not just to be seen) has my respect....

Here he is on an awesome RC45.

Latest posts