Black Hills Roundup Tires

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
If anyone needs tires before, during or after the Roundup, I have a lift and a tire machine. I'll be glad to accept tires for you.

Send tires to yourself,

C/O John Langdell

1615 Branding Iron Dr

Spearfish, SD 57783.

Please PM me and let me know they are coming.

I'm being preemptive! Swapping mine out this Sunday since i know the pair on the bike won't make it out and back.

Thanks for the offer though.

John, You're a generous and kind guy. I expect to be out your way in September but don't expect to be needing tires at that point. But if I did, I know you'd help out any way you could. FJR clan is lucky to have you among the ranks.

John, You're a generous and kind guy. I expect to be out your way in September but don't expect to be needing tires at that point. But if I did, I know you'd help out any way you could. FJR clan is lucky to have you among the ranks.
You get what you give in life. Many have helped me along the way and would accept nothing in return. That is our community. If you need tires in September you know where to come.

I'm also doing mine before I leave, I'm sure what I have on there now will not work. I would like to see your nomar if the chance comes up.

BTW, I'm still bringing the weights. Would a dozen strips be enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also doing mine before I leave, I'm sure what I have on there now will not work. I would like to see your nomar if the chance comes up.
BTW, I'm still bringing the weights. Would a dozen strips be enough?
Certainly, a dozen strips will get us by for awhile John.

I have a modified Harbor Freight Machine

this is a great offer, but I just mounted a new one using my modified HF tire machine. Glad to see this option will be available to those needing it.