Cooling sleeves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have LD Comfort riding shorts. They have been amazing for long hot rides. I hear their cooling sleeves are excellent. They have videos on YouTube to demonstrate how well their products work.

https://ldcomfort.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg, I don't have any other brands to compare them to, but I like my LD Comfort sleeves very much. They don't last a real long time between wettings, probably less than an hour in Redding-level heat, but they're easy to re-wet and they fit well and don't slip down or anything. Looks like they're ten bucks more than the ones in your post.

But the ones shown in your link do seem to be made for pretty massive arms. They may not work for you. Sorry.
tonguesmiley.gif

Gregory, I just use my LD long sleeve top and wet as needed. I'm so used to it now that riding with short sleeve feels wrong!

~G

gregory posted: Greetings all,
Just wondering what everybody's favorite evaporative cooling sleeves are,
Your subtle humor is always appreciated.

My favorite evaporative sleeves are .... never heard of such a thing before now. They'd probably be useful in the roasting Southern summer sunshine, so I'm off to investigate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gregory, I just use my LD long sleeve top and wet as needed. I'm so used to it now that riding with short sleeve feels wrong!
~G
^^^^

This

I would wear these on every ride, day ride or multi day rides.

Never leave home without it.

SacramentoMike posted: They'd probably be even better in your part of the world, Hud. They'd be self-wetting.
36768506884_38ebab75ed_o.jpg

Absolutely self-wetting! Despite the inefficiency of evaporative cooling in 95% humidity, highway speeds put a nice chill on my sweaty sleeves.