Pics of the new Givi V56NNT on my 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdrasher

Reaction score
I just mounted up my new top case today.

Now I'm just waiting on the tail light kit to come in as it seems to have been shipped from a separate warehouse.

I feel that it meshes well with the look and color of the bike.

Even the faux carbon fiber top lid kind of looks similar to pattern on the sides of the comfort seat.

It doesn't seem as big in person as it looks in the pics, but then again it is a 56 liter case.
omg2.gif

I've had a V56 on my bike for over a year now (ever since my Givi E460 crashed to the ground after a bump). I think it looks great and holds a lot of fun stuff. Easier to open and close than my previous Givi. Your choice blends well on the black.

I have the one with the red lenses. They’ve definitely reinforced the lids on the new ones.

Love my V47, with the Admore light kit
Unfortunately I bought the Givi led kit when I ordered the trunk and mount all together, but I did find the Admore plug and play adapter afterwards.

Today it showed up in the mail and will make for a clean install.

Nice looking trunk. You're bike is way too clean though. Time for a nice long trip maybe?
wink.png
Heading out with a couple friends for a week long trip around the S.E. in Sept. & plan on doing a Cali and back trip sometime in the next couple of years.

Last edited by a moderator: