Shout out to Tripper Mike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallyo

Reaction score
I'd like to recognize Mike for his help getting my tire changed. Actually, he did it, and I helped. Though I ride an ST1300, Mike readily accepted the challenge of helping me get a new tire mounted on my wheel, while taking a break from working on his own. Nice guy, and a very nice family.

Thanks again Mike.

It was our pleasure wallyo. Besides it was a pleasant break from the valve check my son and I were in the middle of. Your tire swap was a good reason to meet up with you once again.

Besides learning a thing or two about the FJR, I may also learn about beers from different regions in the USA, plus your son's service to our country, just made me happier to be a citizen in the best country in the world. Thank you Royce.

It was a pleasure Mike, thanks again.

love to meet y'all one day, sounds like a good group.seems the only get together time is in april,
Just a F.Y.I., Mike is known to go for a ride every once in a while, sometimes a bit more than around teh block...

Hi, MIke...

NBB

Mike also very generously offered storage in Minnesota for last years IBR participants AND he and his wife did volunteer duties with Butt Lite 9 this year, Thanks again Mike and Family

Well, Tripper Mike and I just missed meeting each other a few weeks ago. Something about heat in Middle Georgia in July.
omg2.gif
(It gets mighty hot around here, boss!)