• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Stock Gen 3 Windscreen for Memphis Shades R&D Project

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
My friend, Allen, the owner of Memphis Shades wants to produce an FJR windscreen with a variable height wing,

This

shows the concept of the adjustable venturi wing concept similar to what he intends to incorporate in a new FJR windscreen.
If someone has a stock Gen 3 Windscreen available please PM me.

Thanks

John

I also have one I'll never use. I'll be down in your neighborhood Saturday / Sunday and likely stopping by Memphis Shades to say hi. Let me know if you want me to throw it on the Tenere and haul it down there before Saturday morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one I plan to mail today but my feelings will not be hurt if you bring yours.

After a 103F+ ride home, I swapped my useless stock screen on this evening in an overheated fit of poor decision making. When I get to the office, I will have sworn Ill never do it again, ever. And then one hot day next year, Ill try it again.

Sounds like a cool project.

Last edited by a moderator: