Indianaplois Area Tire Change

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjrettig

Reaction score
I recently moved to Indianapolis (south side - just north of Greenwood) from Minneapolis. My FJR is soon going to need a new set of tires mounted which I already have. Looking for suggestions of places in my area that will be willing to mount my tires for a reasonable price. Thanks!

did you ever find a tire installer. Steve Hoy charges $25 a wheel if you bring it in. He's a good guy and honest located in Brownsburg. kinda far for me (I'm in Carmel) so I buy and install at Westfield Power Sports.

I ended up going to Cycle Outfitters on the south side of Indianapolis. I brought in the bike and it was $90 for rear tire and $80 for the front tire. I carried in my own tires. Was happy with their service.

I have found that Westfield Power Sports has about as good a price as Revzilla on the PR4's that I use, usually has them in stock and charges about $27 for the install (if you bring in the wheel). If you need help with that let me know.