More doctor fun

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
I've been incarcerated in the hospital since Sunday. Called the get better quick truck cause I was having some abnormal chest pains and they hauled my fat ass to the ER. Been here since doing tests and the doctor said they are going for some stints in the morning and hopefully home the next day. If everything goes totally to shit and they have to fit me with a zipper the Reuben Run will still happen with my daughter taking care of things.

I plan on seeing all you hooligans there and enjoying the BBQ.

Ray, WTFO? Here's hoping stints go well and you can enjoy all of RR in it's full glory. The RR will take care of itself.

You take care of YOU!

(I need my bikes completed, so no croaking off, OK?)
smile.png

Get well! Sending positive energy your way....did you get it?

Seriously, Hope everything is OK.

Dammit Ray, I just talked to you this weekend. I'll come down there and wrench on you myself. Take it easy and I'll give you a call in a day or two.

Ray, WTFO? Here's hoping stints go well and you can enjoy all of RR in it's full glory. The RR will take care of itself.
You take care of YOU!

(I need my bikes completed, so no croaking off, OK?)
smile.png
Don, If needed I'll give Ray a hand to get your stuff finished.

Carl

Ray! This is not good, sir; not good at all. Sending out "get better soon" positive waves towards Mount Bachelor.

No worries Ray! I am totally up for wrenching on Carvers Kawi. My dad is a television repairman and he has an awesome set of tools! I can fix it!

Hope they can stent ya, as it is quick and easy. If you need anything, let us know. We will be more than happy to pitch in.

If your still in when we get there, we will totally sneak some BBQ your way.

Did you need us to call Barry to take care of the goats?

JUJU sent your way.

Rest easy Ray and worry not about this group or the Kawasaki. Say the word and we can finish up the bike. I can provide the hammers, sawzall and JB Weld.