Texting.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knifemaker

Not me
Reaction score
A guy texts his neighbor:

"Bob, I'm sorry. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess: I have been helping myself to your wife when you're not around, probably more than you. I know it's no excuse but I don't get it at home. I can't live with the guilt any longer. I hope you'll accept my sincerest apology. It won't happen again. "

The neighbor, feeling outraged and betrayed, grabs his gun, goes into the bedroom, and without a word, shoots his wife.

Moments later the neighbor gets a second text:

"I really should proofread before sending! Damn spell correct.. I meant "wifi" . Sorry!!"

Only those of us with sick and twisted senses of humor. (50% of this place, once upon a time.)
Agreed!

Glad i'm not the only one who laughed.
Sure, ya sick fuk, but that's only because it wasn't a ewe that got shot.
love.gif

I worry that anyone finds this humorous.
It's funny because it's not real. It is an extreme example of a solution to a stupid problem. Do I worry if people find it funny? Nope. However, I do worry about people who can't understand how in its context it is funny. It's like when Wiley Coyote used to shoot himself. Suicide is not funny. A coyote that can't catch a roadrunner and constantly gets his ass kicked, so decides to just end it IS funny.
Sort of like Bust's face. That is a tragedy and funny all at the same time. I laugh and cringe, just thinking about it.

Last edited by a moderator: