Handle bar covers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harpo

Reaction score
I'm looking for a handle bar cover for winter riding that is better than V-Strom bar covers but not a Hippo Hands full muff. I've seen some that block the wind all around the hands, but are open in the back. That is what I'm looking for. I have heated grips but I would like to wear lighter weight gloves. The V-Strom covers let the wind swirl around and that keeps my hand cold. what are some options?

Have you seen these? Barkbusters. I've seen them on other people's bikes, and I've heard good things. Too lazy to put them on mine, and I really only suffer during December and January, and then only when its raining.

Maybe a Barkbusters user will chime in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two years so far with the Blizzards on my handlebars. I keep them on all year. They with great in the desert keeping the blast furnace from cooking my hands.

Im a happy camper.

Brodie

😁

You've got duplicate posts up on this. Here's what I put out on the other one:
I've been using these:

https://www.revzilla...rsal-handguards

I've tweaked them a bit so they are quick on/off requiring no tools.

They are from Barkbusters.
Thanks Rich, now I’m down another C note. Been looking for something better than Hippo Hands.

Dam those are nice. I could use a set also. What's with all the hardware? I have hand guards already but they don't have the coverage like these things. Would I have to remove the ones I have and install these?

Dave

Uncle Hud and Tiz. That is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I couldn't remember where I saw them before. Thanks

I just put mine back on yesterday. It might actually rain today
uhoh.gif