Offering forum discount for new battery

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvtoride

My Indian name is "Pants On Fire"
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I forgot who the forum seller is that offers forum discounts. I need a new battery for my ride & looking for this information. I believe this forum member offered Westco batteries as a replacement for the OEM Yuasa. I'm looking for cheaper than the Yuasa.... but not looking to totally cheap out on some Chinese crapola.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it might have been "Bike Effects" - no longer in business. Not sure if there was anyone else...

I believe you are thinking about Jeff over at BikeEffects.com. He shut down his business I think back in 13 or 14. He was typically my source for batteries as well.

George

crap! Yes, that is who I was thinking of. Thanks guys..

Run by a Honda dealer if you have one near you. My local guy had the WestCo we need on the shelf, $68.

I am looking to order it here & make it available for pickup where the bike is being worked on about 140 miles from here. Going to Advanced Auto @ lunchtime. I hear they carry a battery that will work on the FJR. Thanks ya'll... mucho appreciation.

Not sure what you are looking to pay, but you could look at rockymountainrtv. The OEM battery is discounted a bit.

The dam batteries last four or five years, you save $20 that's a Latte a year, WTF? Buy it from your local dealer.

JSNS