Need to Vent

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pterodactyl

Reaction score
I experienced the WORST customer service the other day at a store in town. I don't want to mention the name of the store because I'm not sure how I'm going to proceed.

Wednesday evening I bought something from this store. I paid cash for it. I took it home and found out it didn't work.

So yesterday, less than 24 hours later I took it back to the store and asked if I could get a refund. The girl in the store told me NO even though I still had the receipt. I asked if I could get a replacement instead then.

Again this person told me "NO." I asked to talk to a manager now as I'm really not happy and I explained that I had just bought the item, had got it home and it didn't work.

The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was "OUT OF LUCK." No refund. No FREE replacement. Grrrrrrrrr.

I'll tell you what...I am NEVER buying another Lottery Ticket from there again

Reading thread title I was fully expecting to offer moral support or suggestion.Facepalm.

Kev, you got me, hook, line, and sinker! :rofl:

I was thinking while reading... what kind of store? Walmart? Does Helena even have a Walmart? Then the last line... Pretty damn good one!

I'm an idiot! I was thinking, "Shit, what did he buy from a store that also sells lottery tickets." THEN I snapped. DUH! Hahahahaha!!