Dupont Showroom Motorcycle Polish

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mech 1 twa

Reaction score
Looks like there is a new spray cleaner on the market. I've been using for a month or so and it works pretty good. 12 oz can $6 bucks and change at Walmart.

Seems to work better after first use things don't stick on second cleaning. FYI I like it. no smell and removes bugs.

Looks like there is a new spray cleaner on the market. I've been using for a month or so and it works pretty good. 12 oz can $6 bucks and change at Walmart.Seems to work better after first use things don't stick on second cleaning. FYI I like it. no smell and removes bugs.
Is there a picture in this post? Damn firewall at work blocks many file/photo sharing sites so I can't be sure. Can you tell those of us that are under the "thumb" what the name of this product is?
grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like there is a new spray cleaner on the market. I've been using for a month or so and it works pretty good. 12 oz can $6 bucks and change at Walmart.Seems to work better after first use things don't stick on second cleaning. FYI I like it. no smell and removes bugs.
Is there a picture in this post? Damn firewall at work blocks many file/photo sharing sites so I can't be sure. Can you tell those of us that are under the "thumb" what the name of this product is?
grin.gif
Hmmm, there´s a tiny tiny clue in the headline of the post
innocent.gif

https://www.walmart.com/ip/DuPont-Showroom-Polish-with-Teflon-surface-protector/592690757

Last edited by a moderator:
mech 1 twa, Does this product have any wax in it? I have an '18 with a matte finish, and I understand that cleaning products containing wax should be avoided. Thank you!